8.22.2005

15 1/2 month old Nathan...


Wow, it's not yet noon and Nathan has made many new strides today! It is exciting that we are seeing some progress in his life other than TEETHING!!
To begin, I have been trying to teach Nathan to crawl down the stairs after he climbs up (he has been crawling up the stairs for about a month and a half). This morning we were all up stairs and Nathan lay on his tummy and spun his legs around to start down the stairs, and then slid/crawled down the entire staircase by himself! Yeah! He was so proud of himself that he immediately crawled up stairs and then down 3 more times! Now, I am extra excited because it seems as though he is taking his own sweet time to accomplish things like this, signing, walking, talking...(but not teething--have I mentioned that?)
THEN, I was sitting with Nathan at the breakfast table and he signed to me with his hands, "More please".
Hallelujah, anything to cut back on the whining/yelling, "Mama Mama Mama Mama!!" to get my attention.

No comments: