
Nathan is so in tune with music. He constantly is singing, or humming, or drumming, or plunking (on Emily's keyboard) several different tunes. The current "fave" is William Tell Overture. He gets Em's piano, carries a chair into his room, and sits and plays. It is so fun to listen to (and I can close the door when I need to). I look forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for his musically inclined ear.
2 comments:
What a great pose! We too are looking forward to what the Lord has planned for this little music lover!
YaYa and Pop
Hi Jan,
I don't have an email address for you any more....I was going to send you the password for our blog....if you are interested, email me at sandcrab4@cableone.net and I'll send you the blog invite for the password to our blog. Hope all is well with you guys. Other than my health being poor, we are doing well. Hope you are having a great summer....update, Mark and Jayme just had their first baby a few days ago after about 10 years of infertility. They are thrilled! =0)
Post a Comment