OK, it's actually irritating me now. I'm trying to make a habit of checking in on my friends blogs because I want to show a little interest in their lives and the work that they put into their blogs. You obviously don't care about this. Every time I hit your blog, as the page is loading, I pray that I won't see fruit. Please, anything but fruit! Alas, it is still there. And those peaches, they're huge. I hate peaches. And it's not as if you haven't had a myriad of things to blog about in the last 2 months. Your sister visited, you went to Shaver, and your children, the fruit of your loins, started school! I just don't get it.I've decided, in an effort to protect my sanity and my computer from being thrown across the room, I will no longer include you on the list of blogs I check until I hear that there is a "fresh" entry.
:-) K
No comments:
Post a Comment