4.30.2005

April in a nut shell

It has been a full and busy month. Yes, there have been days that at least one of our children have made monumental leaps in their development. Hopefully this will sum up the last 30 days in a nut shell.
Attitude
Crying
Grabbing
Teething
Crying
Attitude
Crying
Pulling-up
Crawling (at record speeds)
Attitude
Crying
Teething
Pulling-up some more
and oh, did I mention crying?
Please do not ask me to mention specific names; though to be completely honest and fair to the kiddies, you may feel free to insert "Jan" after each one. Have a great day! I know I will.

"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city."
Proverbs 16:32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!! I sometimes wonder if Isabel is really experiencing the terrible 2s or if it's just me going thru the terrible 30s. There is Beauty is Every day :)