This past weekend we drove out to Carpenteria to the Beach Grill at Padaro off of Santa Claus Lane. It's an excellent outdoor grill with picnic tables and a large sand box with lots of toys for the kids.
On Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday. Here are some photos of the kids enjoying their time in the beautiful low 80's weather.
Nathan
Emily
Uncle Bub & Max
A great close up to see Nate's chipped tooth (see previous post)
How nice to have such great weather near the beach in February!
I've been to that grill once when Justin was about 18 months and I was very pregnant with Julia (I had lunch there with my parents.) It is such a beautiful spot. I hope to go back someday.
1 comment:
How nice to have such great weather near the beach in February!
I've been to that grill once when Justin was about 18 months and I was very pregnant with Julia (I had lunch there with my parents.) It is such a beautiful spot. I hope to go back someday.
How are you???
Post a Comment