I was tagged by Jayme ...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Jeff and I were in our 1st house (Mountain View Courtyards). I was in school at TMC with 1 more year to go and Jeff was working at Bernards.
2. Things on my "To Do" list for today?
Sleep! It's 9:55 p.m.
3. What is your favorite snack?
I like crunchy and salty and peanut butter. So anything 'nutty' typically.
4. If you were a millionaire, you would...
Not tell anyone!! There is nothing we need...I would freely help others around me.
5. List 5 places you have lived.
a. Mission Hills (until I was 2)
b. Sand Canyon, Cyn Cntry, CA (until I was 21-including guest house)
c. Saugus, Mountain View Courtyards ('96-99)
d. Saugus, Circle J Ranch ('99-present)
e. I did a year at TMC ('94-'95)
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me to the blog :)
I love the new template/colors.
Post a Comment