1.30.2006

Thailand, part 2

...We spent the day on a boat touring remote islands, napping, and snorkeling. It was nice.

We are now (all of us-except maybe for single guy, JK) on countdown to coming home. About 43 hours to touchdown in LA as I sit here. We have had a good time bonding and have stayed very busy...but the trip has now run its course. Getting home is all that is on my mind.

As for Wednesday---I don't think I can take it off. I'm thinking I will work a few hours just to clear my desk and get reacquainted with the job. Then home for the ever so wanted rough and tumble with Nate and hopefully a full body hug from Em...

I will try to call you tomorrow as we head for the airport. It's a miserable [long] day. We fly from the island back to Bangkok and then have a 8 hour lay over to catch our flight home. Thank God it's first class!

I love you. Have a great morning and tell Em & Nate that daddy will be home tomorrow.

jmb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally..